Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dove Hunting Cartoons

Back around January I was approached by the awesome folks at Texas Dove Hunters Association to see if I wouldnt mind contributing Dove Hunting themed comics to their monthly publication.
The process has been fun and challenging. Even in a year I have been able to see progress in my writting, drawing, composition,... and use of technology. Its been a great exercise in forcing myself to come up with new ideas for a fairly small audience.
A few samples:










1 comment:

  1. Thanks Matt for this Cartoons about Dove hunting. Always I enjoy about Dove hunting. I again visit your blog to know more and I also share a resource for your checking about bounty hunting https://www.besthuntingworld.com/elite-dangerous-bounty-hunting-guide/

    ReplyDelete